ACo is currently looking for full and part time employees: Status: Summer 2016
Applicants must have the following qualities:
- A minimum 2 years proffesional experience
- MicroSoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) proficiency
- Willingness to travel internationally
Applicants should also have the following:
- HTL (technical high school) or equivalent
- Business English in written and spoken form (Firmenintern ist Deutsch gesprochen)
- A customer-oriented attitude. Much of our work is done at the customer site.
- The desire to work in a dynamic environment. We are a small, but steadily growing company. Our work groups are flexible.
- Independent, self-sufficient work habits.
Applicants should also possess at least two of the following technical skill groups:
- Web Programming experience
- Windows application development experience
- SQL experience
- .Net development experience
- Relational database experience
Extras that are desirable:
- Refinery and especially Blending experience
- Power Plant Experience
- Wind Park Experience
- Process Experience
- Systems Integration Experience
- Experience with VB and/or VBA
- AspenTech IP.21 and/or CIM-IO experience
- Honeywell Experion or PHD experience
- Emerson Delta V experience
- Invensys Foxboro experience
- OSIsoft PI experience
- Information system experience
- Process control experience
- Batch Process experience
- Refinery or processing experience
- Project Management Experience
- Optimization experience
- Advanced process control experience
- Slavic language proficiency
Albrecht Consulting offers excellent workplace atmosphere and competitive compensation.
If you are interested in joining our team please send us your resume and cover letter together with your contact information.